on Contemporary Research in Academia and its Purpose(co-located with the EWSCS '13)
In view of the contemporary fusion of modern academic as well as co-academic research branches into almost every aspect of our scientific purposes, there has appeared an urgent need to establish a multitargeted research forum touching on those branches, aspects, and purposes. Henceforth, the breakthrough of the conference is to promote discussion and interaction between researchers and practitioners focused on disciplines as well as different areas. We are particularly interested in fostering the exchange of concepts, prototypes, research ideas and other results, which could contribute to the algebraic arena and also benefit business and the industrial community.
CrapCon 2013 is a world-famous international forum for scientists and engineers, researchers and consultants, theoreticians and practitioners, providing an outlet for the scientific presentations of most recent developments, focused into specific disciplinary research, as well as to multi- inter- and transdisciplinary studies.
Topics of interest
The conference intends to cover all aspects of the abovementioned research area. The potential topics include, but are not limited to nor restricted by:
- Stratification of infinite or circular PhD studies
- Co-inductive treatment of nonterminating students
- Bisimulation of research in presence of concurrent supervision
- Stronger proofs using push-ups automatons
- Effective learning through self-organizing naps
- Secure independent sets in Facebook
- Coin duction of coffee machines
- Ultra-secure e-voting with ThousandBallot
- ::o and other higher-order emoticons
- Informal methods for improvable insecurity
- NP-hardness of open closet sets
- Higher-order fashion model checking
- Bisimulation by simulation
- Secure multiparty
The conference website is: http://crapcon.ing.ee/2013/
Call for Presentations
Researchers of all areas and ages are welcome to submit their results in the form of an oral presentation given at the conference site in front of the worldwide CrapCon community.
The presentation duration is expected to fail in the range of 2 to 10 minutes.
Please, register the title of your talk with one of the Program Committee or Steering Committee members.
Conference VenueThe conference will be hosted in the restaurant of Park Hotel Palmse.
ScheduleMarch 6rd (Wednesday)
|18:30 - 19:30||Dinner session|
|20:00 - 20:05||Welcome session|
|20:05 - 21:00 ||Plenary session|
|21:00 - 21:40||Student session|
|21:40 - 22:00||Closing session|
- Mr. Dan Bogdanov, Ph.D.
- Mr. Sven Laur, Dr.Tech.
- Mrs. Liina Kamm, M.Sc, Dr.NotYet.
- Mr. Konstantin Tretyakov, M.Sc., Ph.Duh.
Local Organizing Committee
- Tarmo Uustalu
- Monika Perkmann
- Peeter Laud
- Varmo Vene
Overseas Advisory Board
- Mr. Vesal Vojdani, Ph.D.